I would like to thank jesusluvsall for the tag.
Use the image at the top of the post;
Answer the 10 questions;
And tag the people you’d like to answer the questions.
- Who was family for you growing up? I grew up with my mother, father and younger sister and close by almost all extended family. My grandparents watched my sister and me 2 days a week. I was on a traveling soccer team and I would consider the girls and their families a part of my extended family during my formative years.
- Who is family for you now? My family is primarily my husband and two children (along with 1 cat and 3 kittens!). We thankfully still live near both sides of our families so our kids can grow up with their cousins and grandparents near by in addition to our church family.
- Where did you grow up? I grew up in a suburban town in the Northeast.
- Where do you live now? I live 15 minutes from where I grew up, but it is more urban.
- What did you want to be when you were younger? I wanted to be a lawyer for the longest time (to help people) and then in sports medicine to help injured athletes like myself.
- What do you do now? I am a wife and mother and I homeschool my two children (this is our 3rd year). I also read a lot and write my blog to share what God is teaching me.
- What’s your earliest memory? I remember hiding under my parent’s bed because I was scared of the fuzzy blue slippers my aunt wore when she visited, because I thought they were cookie monster. I was around 2 or 3.
- What’s one of your most recent memories? When I felt seen and loved by God in such a personal way by His provision for me and my family. (I blogged about it Provision: One Day at a Time.)
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? It is not my achievement really, but I would say my restoration and healing from the my “crash, burnout, breakdown, depression” of February 2018 that I am still recovering from by the grace of God.
- What is your biggest hope in this life? To know Jesus and to share His love (because those are eternal) and to see all my friends and family walking closely with Jesus as much beloved sons and daughters in freedom and their authentic self.
If they want to participate, I am tagging: